5 Pulham Road
Charities Commission 47988
To serve, support and strengthen the Mahurangi Community
To provide services to individual and groups of any culture or belief, in the community that are at risk (eg. youth, elderly, families, new immigrants)
To develop the capacity and skills of members of socially disadvantaged communities in the Mahurangi area, so that they may be better able to identify and help meet their needs and to integrate and participate more fully in society
1. To enable migrant peoples to integrate into our community.
2. To develop support systems & networks for children and youth.
3. To provide emergency support for vulnerable families within our community.
4. To establish working connections with other existing community support organisations who support those in need.
5. To be financially sustainable.
Click here for the Annual Report